Finance and Administration Officer
£90 per day
Our client in the education sector is recruiting for a Finance and Administration Officer.
Purpose of the Post:
To support the Campus Business Manager in a finance capacity and contribute to the smooth running of the school office. The post is concerned with the management of the School's financial resources and the proper accounting for funds from the Local Authority and other sources.
The Finance and Administration Officer will lead and manage the admin team, overseeing all day-to-day activities and providing input to the support team's strategic direction and development.
The post holder is required to be flexible in their approach to work, with a positive attitude and will be expected to cover for colleagues when necessary.
Requirements Essential Criteria
Education and Experience
- Experience in operating computerised financial systems
- Five passes at GCSE, including Maths and English, at C or above
- Experience of computerised accounts
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed information
- Excellent skills with systems, databases and Microsoft Office
- Awareness of security and separation of duties
- Good oral and communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Diplomatic approach in dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to deal with children, staff, parents and visitors in a calm professional manner
- Ability to prioritise to ensure that deadlines are met, whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute ideas to the improvement of admin services at the school.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters.
- willingness to constantly seek ways of improving the service.
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs, to participate in development programmes and actively seek learning opportunities